Since 1999, Angelbare, owned by Shahla Whitmore, has provided the highest quality beauty services to men and women in New England. Angelbare has extended their services and also offers eyebrow services for children ages 8 and up who have lost their eyebrows due to alopecia, burns, cancer, and other medical conditions. Shahla’s passion is to help improve their self-esteem and confidence in their appearance.
New England’s first permanent makeup artist, Shahla is a certified, advanced permanent make up instructor and is licensed by the Wellesley Board of Health.
Shahla specializes in non-surgical eyebrow lifts using a hair line stroke technique within the art of permanent makeup for a natural-looking outcome.
Shahla combines her talent with the art of micro pigmentation and years of experience to achieve comfortable, affordable, long-lasting, and natural looking results. Clients look years younger and can resume their normal activity directly following treatment.
All procedures are done in a private and sterile environment. Only MRI safe pigments are used and topical numbing ensures a comfortable application.
Shahla remains a leader in the industry by staying current with the latest techniques, attending seminars and lecturing to technicians across New England. Her work has received much media attention.
Benefits of Permanent Makeup
- Saves time on makeup applications
- Saves money — no more purchasing expensive cosmetics
- Completely natural ingredients vs. potentially harmful ingredients in some over-the-counter cosmetics
- Corrects asymmetrical facial features
- Covers areas of missing hair, color
- Eyebrow lift with perfect shape
- Lasting full lip color
- Fuller looking lashes helps define and enhance eyes
- Younger looking face
- Look great all the time – right out of bed, right out of the shower, during and after your gym workout (no running mascara or need to reapply)
REASONS FOR CHOOSING PERMANENT MAKEUP
- Hair loss from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns, cosmetic surgery or aging
- Eliminates smearing, rubbing off or smudging of makeup during daily activities (running, swimming, tennis, shivering)
- Men and women seeking natural looking eyebrow or lash line enhancements
- Allergies and skin sensitivity to temporary make up
- If you’re unable to apply makeup with a steady hand – for example, those with arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke patients, and others
IS THE TREATMENT SAFE?
Yes, sterilization and hygiene are of utmost importance before, during, and after the treatment. The equipment used complies with all relevant health and safety requirements. All probes are disposable, sterile and of the highest quality.
|See Shahla’s Certifications||Hear From Satisfied Clients||View News Coverage|
Call our office today to setup your consultation:
Available 7 days a week by appointment
|Request a Call
Please provide the information below and we will contact you at a convenient time for you.